Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tiller Troubles

We went to Home Depot all prepped to drop some change on their biggest, heaviest, most high-dollar tiller.

They had none in stock.

Oh, they were more than happy to tell me what I wanted to hear! The manager on duty found a PO for another store that showed two tillers on order. Why, first thing next week, he'd check on that PO and let me know the status. He'll make sure they hold one for us when the tillers arrive.

I never heard from him again. What a dweeb.

We've discussed enlarging our haphazard gardening efforts, and the tiller is a must. The transmission went out on our present tiller, which will cost more to repair than it will to purchase a new machine. Time to fall back and punt?

1 comment:

Aunt Jo said...

Man! I'm finding you everywhere. LOL!

I'm wishing I had a bigger garden since I found out that the farmers at the market are going to charge grocery store prices for produce. Hello?